Sunday, December 21, 2008

oh boy... leaving tomorrow...

Well folks - it has been a while since I wrote. Off we go to Paris tomorrow!

I have my normal pre-trip anxiety setting in - I am packed (pretty much) Insisted the family pack already as well.

Shooting Star Limo is picking us up and off we go to LAX - we are getting there early was we have a seat situation on Airfrance (see: have only middle seats) ...

I am wondering what this wild weather all over the country will do to our flights if anything.

We are flying direct into Paris - from Lax - we arrive on December 23 at 5:30 pm.

We are meeting Anthony's friend Max at the airport in Paris. His flight is on AA and is going from LAX to Chicago (do we have a GROAN???) Chicago to LHR then onto Paris...:)

Off to our apartment for 10 fabulous nights!

I will update during the trip - Frank has his laptop!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments: