Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let is Snow...Monday continued ...

Anthony decided he wanted to stay in today - so Frank, Julianna, Max and I headed out this afternoon. Anthony stayed with Tessa who remains under the weather.

I had wanted to go to the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Catherine Laboure The Sain of Silence. We found it through the Metro - and asking around once we got off in the 7th district. I seemed to like the area that we were in... I have seen apartments in the 7th and could consider that for a future stay.

I am SO thrilled we got to the Chapel. It was beautiful and I encourage you to google it and read about her. Amazing.

After we headed back on the Metro to go to Les Invaldes. When we got off - it was SNOWING in Paris!!!! :)It was incredible!!! Snow in Paris. The museum was great. I highly recommend it - It was without a doubt Frank's favorite museum. He loved the war history.

Headed home after having some French Onion soup and crepes.

Tessa was resting and we had a good day. I hope she is feeling better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Our Tribe said...

Sounds like a very 'real" family trip! Adventures. Awesomeness. Sickness. Everybody going separate ways. Appreciating the simple things. Not all good and not all bad... just TRUE.
Love you.
s

Dawn's Travels said...

So true my friend...and so much to share with you when I get home!