Sunday, November 8, 2009

home...

Aloha...

Well... as I predicted I did not blog while we were away after the first morning. There is something about Hawaii which discouraged computer usage (that and the fact that the wireless was very slow at the Marriott ha!).

I will do a trip report at some point - I will say that while I am usually ready to come home there is something about Hawaii which always leaves me ready to stay and experience more. I remember feeling that way when we were in Kauai in 05. I hope it does not take 4 years to get back to paradise but I am so thankful for our time away. Every couple should try somehow to get away - I felt like I was on my honeymoon all over again....

Aloha in the Hawaiian language means affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. It is also used to say hello and goodbye...soooo

Aloha...

No comments: